Successful Sales Relationships
Eighty percent focuses on building competence with critical communication, relationship, and influence skills utilized by top sales performers. The skills addressed are broken down as:
- Asking effective questions, listening, responding, rapport building, influencing and managing relationship tension and trust
- Learning how to effectively work with resistance (objections)
- Using the language of benefits. Positioning recommendations.
- Adding value to a customer's experience at every opportunity.
- When and how to communicate features/benefits/advantages/capabilities.
- Understanding and using your competitive advantage.
- Asking for the business appropriately.
- Working through resistance.
Twenty percentis designed to get participants to adopt the beliefs of extraordinary performers and develop the confidence and commitment to apply what they learn o the job. Part of this is adopting the belief that they are SALES PROFESSIONALS.